Friday, May 28, 2010

Women and Shoes - The initial onset

Wesley, my 5 year old, asked me if I had bought her new shoes today. I told her she did not need any shoes. She told me that she did not have enough. Then she said "Daddy, you cannot tell me 'no' when I ask for shoes!"

I am now convinced that a woman's addiction to shoes is a trait that will be identifiable as a result of mapping the human genome.

90 miles in the hills tomorrow followed by a hot run. Should take about 7 or 8 hours including refueling stops. Hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day weekend. Cheer for Coach Hillary. She is competeing in Ironman Brazil. This is her second Ironman in a week. Last week she did Ironman Lanzarote in the Canary Islands. To complete Ironman Lanzarote, travel to Brazil and then do Ironman Brazil is an amazing feat of physical endurance. I predict she will finish in the top two professional women.

Langley Out!!!

No comments: