Monday, November 8, 2010

Let it begin

Got in a solid one hour run today while Tapp was at swim practice. Felt great to start a long base period. Much fitter than I expected bit o have a long way to go. Race season begins with the Little Rock half marathon and builds into New Orleans then Memphis in May then Louisville. I may run the hogeye half again if the urge hits. The fundraising call will come later this year. Those who gave last year get a pass due to my shortcomings. Those who committed but I didn't din will be getting a call plus a few more. Littlest one, Wesley, is home with Strep throat. She looked pitiful this morning. She had a hard weekend in Paragould to boot. She is getting the short end of the stick right before she turns 6. She is so pumped for it!! Tapp has found fun in swim team. Her competitive spirit is still hiding from her but she gives great effort and never misses a day of practice unless her parents make her. That kind of consistency is going to make her a solid triathlete in the future. So proud of my girls. The coolest chicks I know!! Hog talk tomorrow. WPS!!! Langley out

No comments: