Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love October. College football is in full swing. Fall is trying to assert itself in Arkansas. Runs are fantastic in the middle of the day. School activities are rolling too. Tapp and Wesley have the fall festival on Saturday. It will be big fun at Forest Park. Then on to watch the Hogs!!! at Dugan's.

Dugan's is a new pub in downtown Little Rock that opens this week. It is owned by a lifelong friend. It looks amazing inside. Everyone should come down, have a cold adult beverage and eat some fantastic food. Donald runs a great place. He has been operating Markham Street Pub for years. This is a great step up.

I add another year of life tomorrow. Last year was about change, learning and adapting.

I am looking forward to a year of growth, completion, satisfaction and success. Spent a weekend in Fayetteville at a motorcycle rally. All makes and models of people came from all over the world.   It was amazing to see people sharing something they are passionate about. You could tell from their expressions and the tone of their voices how much love they had. It was really cool. I want that. Great to have goals.

Birthday dinner with Tapp and Wesley tomorrow. Cannot wait to spend my birthday with the coolest chicks I know. Gotta get 5 miles in at lunch. I am in a 90 day run bloc. I am planning to run at least 4 miles six days a week until new years. Riding will be less but swimming is going to get a kick up in intensity too.

Langley out.

No comments: